Get a quick quote
We understand at Paradise Motors Mazda that people are busy and may not have time to shop around. Buying a new or used car can sometimes be a time consuming and stressful process, let alone finding the right car loan.
Paradise Motors Mazda can be your one stop shop. We offer tailored finance packages to help make your job easier when shopping around.
We have 3 fully accredited Business Managers on site to help tailor a solution for you. Discover how and why most Paradise Motors Mazda clients have chosen to arrange their finance and comprehensive insurance through us.
- Quick finance application process – in person, online, or by telephone
- Fast no obligation pre-approvals – within 2 business hours
- Speak to us about finance packages
- Get into your car sooner – all documentation for approved applicants is finalised on delivery
- Consumer or Business loans (Chattel Mortgage) subject to suitability
- Up to 7 years on consumer loans
- Personalised service from our fully accredited St George Representatives
* Finance is available to approved applicants, and subject to suitability. Auto Finance is offered by St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.
When it comes to protecting your vehicle, we know your Mazda better than anyone else. So in the event of loss or damage, Mazda Prestige Motor Vehicle Insurance provides you peace of mind. You can rest assured that following an accident, your Mazda is repaired using only Mazda Genuine Parts to maintain its safety, performance and value. Mazda Prestige Motor Vehicle Insurance is the only policy specifically designed for Mazda owners and includes options that can provide additional value, flexibility and choice.
• Mazda Genuine Parts for repairs, guaranteed for the first 5 years*
• Choose to cover your Mazda for either Market or Agreed Value**
• 3 years new-for-old vehicle replacement***
• Pay by the month at no extra cost****
• Your choice of repairer
• Quick and simple claims process
• Choose an excess to suit your budget.
*Mazda Genuine Parts are used to repair Mazda vehicles up to five years old, where available. **Agreed value is not available for all cars. You will be advised if agreed value cover is available and if the value required is sufficient for the selected vehicle. ***If your vehicle was purchased new or as a demonstrator model by you, and becomes a total loss within three years of the starting date of the original registration, we will replace your vehicle with a new vehicle of the same make, model and series if such a vehicle is available in Australia.****Premiums payable by installments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
- Up to 40% off of your Comprehensive Insurance
- Flexible excess so you can save even more money
- In the event of an accident our fully trained staff will guide you through the whole claims process
Call us on 8337 3377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our Business Managers today for all of your Finance & Insurance needs!
WHO IS THE INSURER?
Eric Insurance Limited (Eric) ABN 18 009 129 793 AFSL 238 279, the issuer and underwriter of this insurance product, is an
Australian owned insurance company which is authorised by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) to carry on general insurance business in Australia under the Insurance Act 1973 (Cth) and holds an Australian Financial Services Licence issued by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
If You need to contact Eric please do so through any of the options listed in the company details below:
PO Box 9106, Scoresby VIC 3179
Telephone: 1800 999 977
To view our range of Product Disclosure Statements click on the links at the bottom of this page.
Meet the team:
Stuart has worked for Paradise Motors since February 2012. He joined us as a salesman and has now been part of the finance team since October 2014. Stuart has been in the car industry since 2005. Stuart love’s spending time with his family and loves his footy.
Sam has worked for Paradise Motors Mazda since October 2010 and is our Senior Business Manager. Sam has been a Business Manager since 2007 and has been in the car industry since 2004. Sam’s also been a mortgage broker and automotive finance broker. Sam is a bit of a foodie and enjoys a nice meal out with his wife and loves spending time with his son.
Sal has worked for the Paradise Motors Mazda finance department since July 2013. He came from St George Finance automotive as a credit analyst and was there for 4 years before joining the Paradise Motors Mazda family. Sal has also worked at a finance brokerage firm . Sal loves travelling and playing golf.
You can view our various Product Disclosure Statements by clicking on any of the links here –